A feather in my cap ...

 I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with Leo Laporte  " The Tech Guy",  but he has a nationally syndicated radio show based in Los Angeles that airs Saturday and Sunday.  link

Anyway, a caller made the comment that with my help, she was able to dramatically increase her signal. Leo pulled up my website (shown on his monitor) and spoke of how it was such a refreshing and informative contribution that folks like me enable - folks like you, to get connected and increase their internet experience. This is episode 593.

I am grateful to Leo for that "spotlight" and assure all of you I will continue to support your endeavors for broadband access, "tweaking" and tips .... and do so happily.

Thank YOU

Jim_in_VA

P.S. my web traffic increased 200% after that radio show.